s marked the first time this season United has scored in back-to-ba | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
swq Oct 7 '17
Jason Roys hard hitting at the top of the order has been instrumental in England reaching the World T20 Final. China Jerseys NFL . The powerful right-hander got his team off to a flyer in their World T20 record run chase of 230 against South Africa in the Super 10s with a rollicking 43 from 16 balls.Roy then fired England into Sundays showpiece game against West Indies - which you can watch from 2pm on Sky Sports 2 - with a 44-ball 78 in the semi-final victory over New Zealand.Ahead of the final, the Surrey star ran Sky Sports Rob Key through the warm-up drills he likes to perform before batting, as well as how he looks to play the straight drive, a shot he has carried out to perfection throughout the World T20.Watch Roys batting demo in the video above. Jason Roy blasted 11 fours and two sixes against New Zealand Kevin Pietersen is certainly a fan of his former Surrey team-mate, saying in the Daily Telegraph: Jason epitomises this England side, he is a wonderful player.If he plays the same way as he did in the semi-final against New Zealand then he can be a match-winner again. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is. Kevin Pietersen on Jason Roy I have already spoken to him and said just that. I have tried to keep him under my wing for a while because I love the way he plays and how he is a 360 degree player.I like his temperament. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final VOTE: Player of World T20? World T20 Final: Key battles Will England win? NFL Jerseys China .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Cheap College Jerseys . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyschinese.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff.WASHINGTON -- Kyle Porter scored the first goal of his MLS career in the 65th minute to help D.C. United tie Sporting Kansas City 1-1 on Sunday. The goal allowed United (1-8-2) to snap a club record seven-game losing streak and a five-game losing streak against Kansas City. United is still winless in their last nine games with an 0-7-2 record. Sporting KC (6-4-3) scored earlier in the second half on an own goal. The team had an apparent goal disallowed for what appeaared to be an incorrect offside call in the first half. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. Porter tied it for United with a sliding finish of Chris Pontiuss curling cross from the right. The rookies first goal in nine appearances marked the first time this season United has scored in back-to-back games. Sporting KC took the lead in the 60th minute after a corner kick. The ball bounced off United defender Ethan Whites head and looped past goalkeeper Bill Hamid into the net. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Max Sep 14
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо